BLESSINGS FOR A NEW YEAR FILLED WITH ENDLESS PROBABILITIES FOR
RECOVERY, HEALTH AND PEACE
New Beginnings are possible! Sometimes we initiate the changes and open ourselves up to new possibilities. Sometimes those possibilities, masked as scary changes, are thrust upon us. Either way, it is our responsibility to do our best to move through the challenges and ask for help when we need it. New Beginnings Eating Disorders Center and The Hull Institute are here to help you embrace new beginnings and recovery!
The Hull Institute and New Beginnings Eating Disorders Center will soon be offering Intensive Workshops and Retreats in the evenings and on weekends. We have found that there are many folks who need or want more intensive treatment than weekly therapy, yet, for a number of reasons, the IOP is not their best option. For these folks, we are developing various courses and posting them on the website and in mailings.
This week is National Eating Disorders Awareness Week. We have been strong supporters of NEDA over the years and we embrace this week to support people with eating disorders while raising public awareness of these horrible diseases. We encourage you to read about eating disorders and consider getting involved. Please go to www.nationaleatingdisorders.org for all the information you might ever need on eating disorders. There are a number of projects and fundraisers that can use your participation. Thank you.
On another note, The Hull Institute and New Beginnings Eating Disorders Center will soon be offering Intensive Workshops and Retreats in the evenings and on weekends. We have found that there are many folks who need or want more intensive treatment than weekly therapy, yet, for a number of reasons, the IOP is not their best option. For these folks, we are developing various courses and posting them on the website and in mailings.
Some of our Intensives include:
The study of the Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
The study of Eight Keys to Eating disorder Recovery by Carolyn Costin
Intensive workshop for teens with an Eating Disorder
Intensive workshop for college aged folks with an Eating Disorder
Intensive workshop for men with wives/significant others with an Eating Disorder
Eating Disorders and other Addictions- bridging the DBT and 12 step approaches
Nurturing Parenting© for your child with an Eating Disorder
Binge Eating Disorder education and discussion
Intensive workshop for men with Binge Eating Disorder
Please check back with us as our schedule develops. We just may have the workshop you have been waiting for!
Our services include:
- Individual, group and family therapy for women, men and adolescents battling anorexia, bulimia, or binge eating disorder. We also treat co-occurring disorders such as depression, anxiety, OCD, body dysmorphic disorder, trauma and other addictions. Therapy is provided by experienced therapists with specialized training in eating disorders.
- Nutrition education, counseling and meal planning with a Registered Dietitian who specializes in the treatment of Eating Disorders
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for 9 hours/week- 6 week for Anorexia and Bulimia
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for 9 hours/week- 6 week program for Binge Eating Disorder
- Free support groups
- Information and referrals
- FAIRLAWN: New Beginnings Eating Disorders Center at The Hull Institute: 3610 West Market Street suite 102, 44333
- BEACHWOOD: 23215 Commerce Park, suite 205, 44122
- ROCKY RIVER: 20525 Center Ridge Road, suite 502, 44116
- STRONGSVILLE: 21211 Drake Road, 44149
Call us at 216-407-6278 or e-mail us through the “contact us” form
We will conduct a brief phone assessment to help you determine the best location and services for your recovery. We pride ourselves on retuning phone calls promptly and helping you feel at ease during this sometimes challenging process of asking for help.
We accept most major insurances and have a reduced fee for people without insurance.