BLESSINGS FOR A NEW YEAR FILLED WITH ENDLESS PROBABILITIES FOR
RECOVERY, HEALTH AND PEACE
New Beginnings are possible! Sometimes we initiate the changes and open ourselves up to new possibilities. Sometimes those possibilities, masked as scary changes, are thrust upon us. Either way, it is our responsibility to do our best to move through the challenges and ask for help when we need it. New Beginnings Eating Disorders Center and The Hull Institute are here to help you embrace new beginnings and recovery!
Our services include:
- Individual, group and family therapy for women, men and adolescents battling anorexia, bulimia, or binge eating disorder. We also treat co-occurring disorders such as depression, anxiety, OCD, body dysmorphic disorder, trauma and other addictions. Therapy is provided by experienced therapists with specialized training in eating disorders.
- Nutrition education, counseling and meal planning with a Registered Dietitian who specializes in the treatment of Eating Disorders
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for 9 hours/week- 6 week for Anorexia and Bulimia
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for 9 hours/week- 6 week program for Binge Eating Disorder
- Free support groups
- Information and referrals
- FAIRLAWN: New Beginnings Eating Disorders Center at The Hull Institute: 3610 West Market Street suite 102, 44333
- BEACHWOOD: 23215 Commerce Park, suite 205, 44122
- ROCKY RIVER: 20525 Center Ridge Road, suite 502, 44116
- STRONGSVILLE: 21211 Drake Road, 44149
Call us at 216-407-6278 or e-mail us through the “contact us” form
We will conduct a brief phone assessment to help you determine the best location and services for your recovery. We pride ourselves on retuning phone calls promptly and helping you feel at ease during this sometimes challenging process of asking for help.
We accept most major insurances and have a reduced fee for people without insurance.